Copyright @ 2018 Exchange System. All Rights
CCExchange is a peer-to-peer platform service that enables its users to exchange currency to and from bitcoin. Users can use the platform to create advertisements where they offer to buy or sell bitcoin. Other users reply to these advertisements and the two users can agree to meet to trade bitcoins for cash or complete the trade online. In order for a user to sell bitcoins they ("seller") must store the bitcoins in the CCExchange web wallet belonging to their account from where the bitcoins are transferred to the user purchasing the bitcoins ("buyer") after the seller confirms the buyers payment. All trades on this site are conducted between users of the service. CCExchange may help to resolve disputes between buyers and sellers. Acting as an escrow provider, CCExchange is not itself a party of any bitcoin trade or transactions conducted by its users.
For changes to these Terms of Service that will significantly affect your rights and obligations we will strive to notify you before the changes take effect. You can terminate this Agreement at any time by concluding any outstanding trades and other obligations, withdrawing any remaining balances and deleting your account.
In order to ensure CCExchange remains a safe platform for all of our customers we may require you to verify your personal information’s / identity to access part of the services we offer. Identity verification may be required when you create advertisements, pass certain trade volume limits, during trade disputes, fraud investigations, and to ensure account ownership. As part of our ID verification process we require you to provide us with your full name as well as documents and photographs that verify your identity.
In certain situations we may require enhanced identity verification. This may include requirements to verify details or sources of funds regarding payments you have made or received during trades on CCExchange as well as bitcoin transactions that you’ve sent or received from your CCExchange account.
ID verified accounts have a clear owner which makes it easy to return access to you if you lose all access to your account. It is very hard or impossible to return access to accounts that are unverified, even if you know your username, as it is difficult to identify the original account owner.
Occasionally situations arise where we may need to limit, suspend, or terminate your account. Account limitation ("limit", "limitation") results in a temporary or permanent loss of access to a certain specific part or parts of the services we offer. Account suspension ("suspension", "block", "ban") results in a temporary loss of access to most parts of the services we offer. Account termination ("termination", "permanent ban") results in permanent loss of access to all services we offer as well as termination of this Agreement.
1. we have a reason to believe that you have acted in violation of these Terms of Service or applicable laws or regulations or if we have a reason to believe that any content or material submitted or shared by you in or through the services violates these Terms of Service or applicable laws or regulations or third party rights;
2. we suspect that you use the services to engage in, attempt to engage in, or in connection with fraudulent activity, money laundering, terrorist financing or other financial crime;
3. we have reason to believe that you have supplied false, misleading or deceptive information in connection with your registration, identity verification, trades or any other use of our services, either to us or to another user;
4. we are required to do so under any applicable law, regulation or an order issued by an authority;
5. make available content or behave in a way that libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or is offensive;
6. if you use the services in a manner which may cause the services to be interrupted or damaged or such a way that the functionality of the services is in any way impaired or attempt to bypass or break any security mechanism of the services or if CCExchange believes in good faith that such action is reasonably necessary to protect the security of its services or its property or brand or the security, property and rights of its users or those of third parties;
7. attempt any unauthorized access to user accounts or any part or component of the service.
We will normally give you a notice of any limitation, suspension, or termination of your account but we may, if it is reasonable to do so (for example we consider it advisable for security reasons), limit, suspend or terminate your account without prior notice to you.
You acknowledge that our decision to limit, suspend, or terminate your account, may be based on confidential criteria that are essential to our risk management and security protocols and that we are under no obligation to disclose the details of our risk management and security procedures to you.
In the event that we limit, suspend or terminate your account we will lift the suspension as soon as possible once the reasons for the suspension or termination no longer exist.
Limiting Access to Your CCExchange Wallet
In certain situations your ability to access, conduct bitcoin transactions, or start trades using bitcoin held in your CCExchange wallet may be limited.
This limitation may be applied specifically to your account in order to safeguard bitcoin stored in your wallet when we e.g. suspect a third party has gained unauthorized access to your account; if we suspect you of engaging in or being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity; if we are provided with valid legal request from an authority.
This limitation may be applied generally to all users or a subset of our users during service outages or maintenance outages of the website; during bitcoin hardforks or other situations where we believe there is a high risk to your bitcoin balance.
In the event that we limit access to your wallet we aim to remove the limitation as soon as possible once the reasons for the suspension or termination no longer exist.
We will normally give you a notice of any limitation of access to your wallet but we may, if it is reasonable to do so (for example we consider it advisable for security reasons), limit access to your wallet without prior notice.
You acknowledge that our decision to limit access to your wallet may be based on confidential criteria that are essential to our risk management and security protocols and that we are under no obligation to disclose the details of our risk management and security procedures to you